Peninsula Short Film Festival 2015 – February 7
The Peninsula Short Film Festival is a unique event held annually on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
It aims to foster and support the Australian film industry where film-makers of any level can submit a film up to eight minutes.
Head to the Village Green in Rosebud and view the finalists on February 7.
This years shortlisted finalists include:
- Quinnies – Mandie Combe
- Chicken – Carl J. Sorheim / The Cameralla
- Hit – David Gannon / The Cameralla
- Palindromes – Nicholas Colla, and
- Noddy – Benjamin Plazzer / Ann Murison
And in 2015 the Peninsula Short Film Festival has added two more categories
1 Best Documentary:
- Under The Vest – Christopher Kosmer, Therese Philippa & Natahnee Veitch
- Tofu Man – Andrew Robb
- Doug the Barber – Amelia Smith
2 Best Animation:
- A Wagga Wagga Winter Tale – Sheraden Robins
- Glasses – Alyssa Smedley
- Plenty of Fish – Simon Chapman