Montalto Sculpture Prize 2015
The annual Montalto Sculpture prize is on until Sunday May 3, 2015.
The fabulous grounds of Montalto have over 20 permanent sculptures placed amongst the garden, wetlands and vines.
And until the start of May, you’ve got an opportunity to see the entrants in the Montalto Sculpture prize and cast a vote for the People’ Choice Award!
Buy a glass of wine at the cellar door and take a walk around the grassy lawns, through the vines and on the boardwalks. With the cooler and wetter weather, it’s recommended you wear walking shoes and gumboots.
The trail is manageable with off-road push chairs. Unfortunately it’s not suitable for wheelchairs, however with advanced notice Montalto can arrange transport to various sections of the trail.
The judges for the Montalto Sculpture Prize 2015 are:
- Guest Judge – Dr. Wilma Tabacco Artist & Gallery Director, Langford 120
- John Mitchell – owner of Montalto
- Phillip Doggett-Williams Artist & Gallery Director, Sagra Gallery
- Brian Sadgrove – director Sadgrove Design Partners
- Peter Williams – director Williams Boag Architects.
All sculptures that form the Montalto Sculpture Prize are for sale.