Peninsula Summer Music Festival 2015
One of the summer highlights on the Mornington Peninsula is the Peninsula Summer Music Festival.
From January 1 – January 11, 2015 there will be jazz, cabaret, classic and early chamber music to enjoy a different venues on the Mornington Peninsula.
The objectives of the Peninsula Summer Music Festival have contributed to it’s success over the last 8 years:
- to enrich the cultural and social life of the region offering affordable and accessible fine music
- to engage our community with artists of renown in unique Mornington Peninsula places
- to attract visitors to the region by partnering with the local business and tourism sectors, and
- to inspire and educate young musicians of the Mornington Peninsula,
The 2015 festival includes 75 artists from around the world like:
- ‘kamikaze cabaret’ singer Meow Meow,
- Italian guitarist Massimo Scattolin,
- mezzo-soprano Liane Keegan, and
- cellist Catherine Jones.
And with a festival finale featuring The Grigoryan Brothers, it promises to be a sold out event.
Like more information or want to book some tickets? Check out the Peninsula Summer Music Festival website here.