3 things to do on Mornington Peninsula over the Queen’s birthday weekend
Want to visit the Mornington Peninsula over the Queen’s birthday weekend?
Here are our top 3 things to do!
1 Mornington Winter Jazz Festival – Queen’s Birthday weekend
The Mornington Winter Jazz Festival will be held from June 5 – June 8, 2015.
Mornington will come alive with a 2015 line-up that includes:
- Emma Pask,
- Jude Perl,
- George WashingMachine,
- Jazz Party,
- George Golla and Jacki Cooper,
- Adrian ‘The Professor’ Cunningham, and
- Vika Bull performing At Last! The Etta James Story.
The four day celebration has ticketed performances, dinner shows and free jazz performances with the organisers promising there will be something for everyone!
2 Winter Wine Weekend – Queen’s Birthday Weekend Mornington Peninsula
The launch of the annual Winter Wine Weekend will be held at the Red Hill Reserve and Showgrounds on Saturday June 6 between 11 am and 4pm.
This is a fabulous opportunity to taste more than 200 premium wines from over 50 Mornington Peninsula wineries in one place!
Entry to the Mornington Peninsula Winter Wine Fest is $70 at the door ($65 pre booked) and includes:
- a Riedel wine glass
- all wine tastings
- 2 entrée size dishes, plus
- a Tasting Book which includes all wines on exhibition.
3 Portsea Hotel Snow Party – Queen’s Birthday Weekend Mornington Peninsula
The Annual Portsea Hotel Snow Party will be held on Sunday June 7, 2015.
This family friendly event promises to be fun filled with:
- the Portsea Hotel beer garden filled with snow,
- an opportunity to buy from a pop up shop featuring all the leading snow brands, and
- heaps of give aways, including snow boards.